GUARANTEE ON PERFORMANCE OF THE SOLAR PV SYSTEM
ESTIMATED OUTPUT – SOLAR PV SYSTEM
We note that the estimated output of the Solar PV System depends on various factors and the primary factor being the weather conditions. The First-year performance of the installed system is provided based on the 15 years of temperature and radiation data. However, we guarantee that the output of the Solar PV System supplied and installed by us will meet the estimated yield in the first year after installation and we expect a 90% in the subsequent years up to five years from the date of installation, subject to the Shading factors and conditions of the premises.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
A claim for compensation can be raised at the end of the year, if the Solar PV System installed by us does not meet the Performance Guarantee for a particular year.
Any claim by Consumer has to be made in writing/ an email to us along with their contact details and preferred mode of contact to assist them on the claim made. We require the below details to be furnished by the Consumer while making the claim:
1. Data from the inverter or in the alternate online portal showing the energy production of their system. Data should be collected over a reasonable period to eliminate seasonal variation factors.
2. Details of the compensation claimed;
3. A copy of invoice, receipt or any other document for proof of purchase;
We will contact you within 14 days after receipt of your claim to discuss the performance of your solar PV system with you.
RESPONSIBILITY OF CONSUMER
After the completion of the installation, the Consumer will be explained verbally and provided the necessary documentation for the recommended maintenance and monitoring performance of the solar PV system.
Any compensation payable is determined to the Consumer is calculated on how much time has been elapsed between the time that the Consumer has reasonably become aware of the fault or problem with the Solar PV System and the time they have actually reported to us about the problem /fault. Consumers are advised to regularly monitor their bill in each billing cycle, check available online electricity data, etc to monitor the performance and report the issue, if any.
WHEN A CONSUMER IS NOT ENTITLED TO A REMEDY
Consumer is not eligible for a remedy If the solar PV system fails to meet the Performance Guarantee due to the below mentioned factors:
1. That are beyond human control after the installation of the Solar PV system at their premises.
2. When the Consumer allows an unskilled, unqualified or inexperienced person to remove, reinstall, repair or modify the Solar PV system;
3. Failure to carry out the required maintenance of the Solar PV system as per the documents provided to the Consumer
4. Actual weather values deviate from the site irradiation and temperature mean values used in calculating the Performance Guarantee outputs.
All goods and services supplied and installed by Green Home Sustainability Assessors Pty Ltd comes with other guarantees apart from the Performance guarantee that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. All consumers have an additional right that are prescribed under the legislation.
This Performance Guarantee is to be construed in accordance with the laws of the respective state in which the Solar PV system is installed and any disputes will be determined by the exclusive jurisdiction of the respective Courts.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: Suite 422, 4 Columbia Court, Norwest, NSW 2153
Telephone Number:1300 539 844